State of the Art Dental Care With a Gentle Touch
At Burns Dental Group, the dentists and staff in Burns, Oregon provide a unique blend of state-of-the-art dentistry with gentle, personalized care for patients of all ages. Our full service dental office provides a relaxing, comfortable environment to get the care and education you need.
We’ll Treat You Like Family
At Burns Dental Group, your Burns dentist of choice, our dental care professionals cater to your every need, working together to provide you with a thorough, comfortable dental experience.
Our Burns, Oregon dentists and staff will spend as much time as needed with you, talking with you, listening to you, answering all your questions and addressing your concerns. Afterward, we will offer the appropriate treatment options for you. Our goal is to create healthy, beautiful smiles that last a lifetime.
Payment, Insurance, Billing and Financing Options
- Cash- 5% discount offered on pre-payment of whole dental treatment plan over $1000
- Check-5% discount offered on pre-payment of whole dental treatment plan over $1000
- Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/Discover
- Care Credit financing. This feature is a financing option offered through GE Capitol. Qualifying patients can receive 6 months, 12 months or 18 months interest-free payments. Other terms with varied interest rates are also available.
As a courtesy, we are happy to bill all major dental insurance plans; however, we recommend checking with your insurance carrier to verify benefits that may be unique to your plan. Our insurance specialists will assist you with billing questions. Any co-payments are due the day of service.
Please note: This practice serves all patients regardless of ability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered depending upon family size and income. You may apply for a discount at the front desk.
For Your Comfort and Safety
At Burns Dental, we understand that coming to the dentist can involve an increase in anxiety. There are many ways that we can help you relax while trusting us with your care:
- Neck Pillows – Decrease tension in your neck and shoulders with a supportive neck pillow.
- Blankets – Relax and snuggle up under one of our fleece blankets.
- Light Oral Sedation – Pre-operative prescriptions for oral medications that cause light sedation are provided as needed. These medications allow patients to remain fully awake for the procedures, but the oral sedation medication provides increased comfort and reduces anxiety.
- Infection Control – The infection controls that we use at Burns Dental protect both staff and patients. Weekly monitoring is controlled by OHSU (Oregon Health Sciences and University) to assure proper sterilization. The doctors and staff at Burns Dental follow procedures recommended by several state/federal agencies: the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). These measures include:
Disinfectant hand soap
Gloves, face masks, and safety glasses
Chemical disinfection of counter tops and surfaces
Sterilization of all equipment before every use
The gentle, supportive team at Burns Dental will do all we can to ensure your comfort and safety during your visit.